Spectrophotometer 6705 scanning, visible and UV/Visible, with single 10x10mm cuvette holder, 2GB SD/USB memory card xenon lamp, 3yr warranty, spectral bandwidth 4nm 230V 50/60Hz wavelength range 190 to 1100nm 490mm × 390mm × 220mm by Jenway.
Hi! You will notice things have changed slightly here at www.fisher.co.uk
When you login you now remain on the same page.
Nothing has changed with your login details.
To access your favourite hotlists or order tracking etc simply click on the My account link, which is displayed in the header once you are logged in.
Searching for products has also changed.
You will now see type-ahead suggestions as you enter search terms, and we have introduced refinements to make it easier for you to find the product you need.
We hope you enjoy the changes we've made - let us know your feedback »
Close this window
To search for entire phrases use quotation marks e.g. "purification system".
The more keywords you enter the more refined your search will be.
To search for chemicals by structure please use the Acros search tool which you can find under the Extras tab.
Click here to select a range of products over which the search will take place.
Selecting Chromatography will reduce the range of products to those within the Chromatography range, approximately 5000.
Remember to change it back to "All" to search all products!
» Spectrophotometer 6705 scanning, visible and UV/Visible, with single 490mm × 390mm × 220mm
Spectrophotometer 6705 scanning, visible and UV/Visible, with single 490mm × 390mm × 220mmThis product has been withdrawn. Where a replacement item has been identified it will be shown below.
If an alternative is not offered, please contact our Technical Support team on 01509 555888 for assistance.
There are three models in the 67 series - Model 6700 covers the visible range of the spectrum and has a 4nm bandwidth; this Model 6705 and Model 6715 cover the UV/visible range of the spectrum and have a 4nm and 1.5nm bandwidth respectively.
• Colour touch screen display
Specification• Accuracy: ±1.0nm
• Detection range: 190nm to 1,100nm
• Lighting type: Xenon lamp
• Resolution: 0.1nm
• Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
• Speed: 1,500nm/min at 0.1nm data steps
• Spectral bandwidth: 4nm
• Stray light: <0.05% at 220nm
• Optics: Sealed, coated, split beam
• Wavelength resolution: 0.1nm
• Wavelength repeatability: ±0.2nm
• Photometric ranges: -0.300A to 3.000A / 0%T to 199.9%T
• Photometric resolution: 0.001A / 0.1%T
• Photometric accuracy: ±0.005A (at 1A)
• Photometric stability: <0.001A per hr
• Quantitation range: - 99,999 to 99,999
• No. of standards: 20 with up to 5 replicates of each
• No. of methods: >500 on internal flash memory or removable media
• Result storage: >500 on internal flash memory or removable media
• Media: SD memory cards (removable)
• Interface: USB, Centronics, Analogue
• Dimensions (w x d x h): 490mm x 390mm x 220mm
• Mass: 7.5kg
This spectrophotometer is fitted with a 10mm x 10mm cuvette holder, and is supplied with pack of 100 disposable cuvettes, an instruction manual, power cable, 2GB SD memory card, PC software on CD ROM and interface cable.
** No longer available. See item for replacement.