- The only terms and conditions relating to the Fisher Scientific Lab Start-Up Programme (the Programme) are those set out below. In relation to any question affecting eligibility or entitlement under the Scheme, the discretion of the Fisher Scientific authorised representative shall be final
- To be eligible for the Programme, individuals must either be:
- Setting up a new laboratory; or
- Moving to a new laboratory; or
- A first-time grant holder
- Prices valid until 31st March 2013. The stocking order must be placed within 6 months of the account being opened.
- Eligible individuals must place an initial Lab Start-Up order of at least £2,000 with Fisher Scientific UK to be entitled to claim free goods as detailed in individual product offers.
- Lab Start-Up offers are only valid up until 6 months after the first order has been placed.
- The value of free product must be calculated using the current Fisher Scientific list prices for the year. All free product must be claimed or redeemed after the sixth month period of the account being opened and before four weeks after account deactivation.
- When placing a Lab Start-Up order, please include your unique account number on all Lab Start-Up paperwork. Please also include Product Claim Forms where relevant.
- While Fisher Scientific will take all reasonable steps to avoid alterations to current offers, no guarantee of this is given as offers are subject to change without notice.
- In the event of cancellation of a Lab Start-Up order, Fisher Scientifc shall be entitled at its option to either
- Reclaim all free goods supplied under the Programme; or
- Issue an invoice for the value of all free goods supplied under the Programme at Fisher Scientific list prices.
- All sales will be subject to our standard Terms & Conditions with payment due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- The Programme is available to direct customers of Fisher Scientific based in mainland UK only, and may not be used in conjunction with any other Fisher Scientific promotional offer.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 16:34