Achieve Consistency with Quality Products
Fisher Scientific understands the importance of providing products and resources to achieve consistent, reproducible growth conditions for the study of cell structure, apoptosis, gene expression and analysis.
Turn to Fisher Scientific for quality brands from market-leading suppliers, including Life Technologies cell culture reagents, Zeiss inverted microscopes, Thermo Scientfic Pierce cell based assays, Thermo Scientific Microparticle Technology flow cytometry reagents as well as cell storage systems from Fisherbrand and Thermo Scientific.
PrestoBlueTM ® Cell Viability Reagent
Get high quality cell viability results in as little as 10 minutes with PrestoBlueTM ® Cell Viability Reagent.
PrestoBlueTM® reagent is a ready to use cell permeable resazurin-based solution that functions as a cell viability indicator by using the reducing power of living cells to quantitatively measure the proliferation of cells. When added to cells, the PrestoBlueTM® reagent is modified by the reducing environment of the viable cell and turns red in color, becoming highly fluorescent. This color change can be detected using fluorescence or absorbance measurements.
The PrestoBlueTM® Cell Viability Reagent allows you to:
- Save time with only a 10 minute incubation step
- Obtain high quality results with a large dynamic range
- Experience convenience with the add and read homogenous format
- Monitor living cells and perform downstream functional assays
- Thermo Scientific Dharmacon
- Thermo Scientific HyClone
- Thermo Scientific Lab Vision
- Thermo Scientific Menzel
- Thermo Scientific Nalgene
- Thermo Scientific Nunc
- Thermo Scientific Particle Technologies
- Thermo Scientific Pierce
- Thermo Scientific R A Lamb
- Thermo Scientific Richard Allen
- Thermo Scientific Shandon
- Fisher BioReagents
- GE Healthcare
- Life Technologies
- Bibby Scientific
- Grant Instruments
- Statebourne Cryogenics
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 14:02