From the moment a chromatography system arrives, it becomes a pivotal part of your laboratory - and a pivotal reason for your success. You know the specifications for your system, and you understand what is necessary for a successful outcome.
As a chromatography consumer, you have the freedom to choose the consumables you use in your system, regardless of the manufacturer. Any product you select must be reliable, reproducible, of high quality, and the most appropriate for your samples, matrices, volumes, sample loads and function.
Fisher Scientific's goal is to deliver the right products and solutions to solve your analytical challenges and improve productivity. We are committed to helping you achieve accurate, reliable results every time.
Fisher Chemical Formic Acid (FA) and TriFluoroacetic Acid (TFA)
Fisher Chemical OPTIMA LC/MS pre-blended solvents are manufactured in facilities with an ISO 9001:2008 certified quality system to ensure optimum quality and product uniformity.
- Low mass spectrometry background noise
- Lowest impurity background using diode array detection (LC-UV)
- Minimal metal impurities
- Aqueous mobile phase bends free of proteases
- Lot-to-lot consistency
- Extended column life due to low impurity levels using OPTIMA LC/MS solvents and additives
- Available in convenient 0.5mL, 1mL and 2mL ampules for easy dilutions
- Thermo Scientific Chromatography Consumables
- Thermo Scientific Finnpipette
- Thermo Scientific Masterflex
- Thermo Scientific Matrix
- Thermo Scientific MBP
- Thermo Scientific Nalgene
- Thermo Scientific Nunc
- Thermo Scientific Savant
- Acros Organics
- Fisher Chemical
- Kimble Chase
- Merck Millipore
- Grace Discovery Sciences
- National Scientific
- Spex Certiprep
Last Updated on Saturday, 10 December 2011 17:43