Our list of Science World exhibitors reads like a who’s who of LAB GEAR! Read the rest of this entry »
- Analytical Science
- Cell Biology
- Chemical Science
- Featured Articles
- Industry News
- Life Science
- Medical Science
- Press Releases
- Separation Science
- Website News
Posts Tagged ‘new product’
LOUGHBOROUGH, Leicestershire, UK (July 19, 2010) – Fisher Scientific, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., today announced the addition of the Thermo Scientific range of Anatomical Pathology products to its portfolio.
The Fisher Scientific histology product range has been further enhanced by the addition of the Thermo Scientific Raymond A. Lamb products which include general histology consumables, histology reagents and an extensive range of stains. In addition there is a selection of histology equipment including the Stainmate range of modular bi-linear batch stainers. The range is well recognised and those working within this area will be familiar with the Raymond A Lamb products. With this addition, the Thermo Scientific range of Anatomical Pathology products, available through Fisher Scientific, offers several prestigious legacy brands, all from one source.
Product ranges available are comprehensively covered by the following names:
- Thermo Scientific Shandon – renowned for their consumables, reagents and equipment.
- Thermo Scientific Microm – well established and highly regarded portfolio of histology equipment including microtomes, cryostats, coverslippers.
- Thermo Scientific Lab Vision – Offering a comprehensive range of quality research and diagnostic antibodies. In addition immunohistochemistry(IHC) reagents and immuno-staining instrumentation.
Tags: Anatomical Pathology, consumables, Cytology, equipment, histology, lab vision, microm, new product, new range, raymond a lamb, raymond lamb, reagents, shandon, stains, Thermo, thermo scientific
Posted in Press Releases, Products | Comments (0)
LOUGHBOROUGH, Leicestershire, UK (July 14, 2010) – Fisher Scientific, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., today announced the availability of the Finnzymes line of advanced PCR/qPCR products. This gives customers who use Finnzymes products greater access and additional ordering convenience.
The Finnzymes line of products, recently acquired by Thermo Fisher Scientific, is now part of the Thermo Scientific PCR portfolio. Finnzymes product families now available through Fisher Scientific include:
- Phusion® High-Fidelity and new Hot Start II Polymerase reagents
- Phire® Hot-Start and Hot-Start II PCR reagents
- Direct PCR kits for plant, blood, tissue and FFPE sections
- DyNAzyme™ DNA Polymerases
- DyNAmo™ qPCR reagents
For Life Scientists carrying out PCR techniques, the Finnzymes range of high performance PCR products offers the following benefits:
- Speed – significantly faster for reduced protocol times
- Fidelity – Superior accuracy over Taq- and Pfu-based systems
- Yield – Higher efficiency amplification for more end product
- Specificity – Reduced levels of primer-dimers and false-primed products