‘Activate Science,’ an interactive scientific laboratory event, will take place on 19th October 2010 at the Innovation Centre, 99 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Register now »
Activate Science is aimed at anyone involved within the laboratory environment involved in the specification, use or purchase of products. World-leading suppliers from the laboratory industry will be exhibiting and demonstrating some of the latest laboratory technologies.
The event will feature:
- The chance to win an iPad on the day
- Product exhibitions with the opportunity for visitors to discuss their unique requirements with Application Specialists.
- A selection of technical seminars and presentations. Seminars touch upon both high- and mid-range applications and products to serve the needs of different technical levels.
- Product demonstrations with an opportunity for visitors to gain firsthand experience.
- Free entry, free lunch and refreshments.
“Activate Science will showcase innovative products available from a range of leading brands, bringing together suppliers and laboratory personnel to exchange information on the latest products and applications,” commented the Northern European Marketing Director for Fisher Scientific.
Further information about the event and how to register »